State Farm Project
- Client: State Farm Agency
- Location: Maryland Heights, MO
- Project Type: Office Transformation
- Completion Date: July 2020
To create an environment that had a modern concept within their budget constraints. Transforming an oil change garage into a fully functional insurance office.
They wanted this environment to be an inviting and comfortable space to work.
While this project had some unique challenges we were able to meet those challenges and create a beautiful space.
- Build structure and fill in oil bays
- Remove oil recycling system
- Convert all plumbing from oil to water drains
- Replaced glass of the garage doors with insulated glass
- Insulate entire shop to be converted to office space
Completed in 2020: This new State Farm Agency office is a completely open floor concept with one closed office, a kitchenette. This project was completed within budget constraints.